CACTUS est.2015





Oh, Hi!
I'm glad that God makes you as cactus to me
Hello 2015, here i am in 2018
Three years and still counting to adore you as my favorite cactus

I have no idea if you hadn't been a cactus to me
Maybe it would have been hard to keep you as my favorite
Because i love you as cactus
A cactus that i adore
A cactus that is always be my favorite

Every single time you are always adorable to be looked at
instead of touching you is dangerous

Two couples birds i always tell everytime i find your growth and development
they seems so weary, because they know..
that you are a cactus in the neighbour that i don't take care of
so how can i be that happy. uh?

I don't know it just happens, i take too much attention just to a cactus
that will not pay attention on me
maybe that's why god makes us
I don't like something shindy
If i could hold cactus without any prick, the world would pay attention on us
and it is unpleasurable ((for me))

I know i love being what we are
you are a cactus and i
I hope something magical happen in the future
That you are not a cactus anymore
you are something belong to me forever


Comments